**This is a part time position. Standard work week is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9:00am - 6:00pm**
Responsible for the daily operations of the Front Desk providing attentive, friendly and courteous service to all members and guests of Bentwater Yacht & Country Club.
Duties and tasks:
* Answer telephones and route calls to appropriate departments.
* Distribute faxes to appropriate persons, departments or members.
* Receive and deliver messages for members, guests and other employees.
* Copy and/or fax items for members, guests and other departments.
* Confirm reservations for: Villas, Bridge & Canasta, Special Events, Country Club Dining and Yacht Club Dining.
* Confirm all reservations with members.
* Responsible for checking guests in and out of Villas.
* Receive payments for stays in Villas and member statements.
* Maintain Villa occupancy report.
* Complete daily night audit reports.
* Maintain supply of guest check-in packages.
* Responsible for folding, stuffing and mailing monthly member statements.
* Post and mail all outgoing mail for both club and member.
* Dispatch maintenance, housekeeping and other departments to areas as needed.
* Provide information on activities and special events to members and guests.
* Distribute office supplies for all departments.
* Complete miscellaneous typing and projects for other departments.
* Prepare labels for mailings.
* POS charges in membership billing.
* Assist members and guests with special needs/requests in the Villas.
* Other duties as assigned by the Clubhouse Manager and Front Desk Supervisor.
see above for details