Starting at $12.75 hourly AND $500 Hiring Bonus!
2706 West DeYoung - Marion, Illinois 62959You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.BASIC FUNCTION
Provides exceptional service to all guests and potential guests by assisting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Performs all Front Desk related functions including but not limited to checking guests in and out, promoting company programs, maintaining guest records, cash handling, monitoring guest satisfaction, problem resolution, etc. May also assist with set up breakfast and kickback which may include food preparation, set up, service and or cleaning after service. May be asked to perform duties of a Hot Breakfast Host / Hostess or Bartender when needed. Maintains a high standard of integrity, service and hospitality at all times to promote the Drury culture with customers and co-workers.GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires ability to take written and verbal direction in English and speak English clearly. Requires the ability to relate to the public in a warm, friendly manner. Requires the ability to pay attention to detail and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Requires thorough knowledge of Drury Hotel's policies and procedures. Requires the ability to handle money, make change, and utilize office machines in normal day to day activities. Must be willing to and have the ability to work alone as scheduled.What you can expect from us: So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.Apply Now.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 15 years in a row (that's a record!)