Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-wining, AAA Four Diamond all-seasons resort set on 1,300 acres in the legendary southeastern Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva. Located 90 minutes from Chicago and 50 minutes from Milwaukee, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa features 355 guest accommodations, including deluxe rooms and suites, along with 29 new villas. On site, guests can enjoy the WELL Spa + Salon; two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a ski and snowboard facility; 62,000-square-feet of meeting and convention space and five restaurants. Also on the resort's grounds is the Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, featuring 225 guest suites and 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, bringing the total number of rooms on the Grand Geneva campus to 609. For more information, please visit www.grandgeneva.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the locker room at the WELL Spa.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service to guests while making sure all guest experiences are distinctively superior.
- Responsible for vacuuming, dusting, moping, and taking out and/or picking up trash to ensure cleanliness of the mens locker room.
- Must be able to work with required cleaning products and chemicals.
- Stock restrooms with necessary supplies.
- Ensure property operation meets internal audit standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior cleaning experience in a full service hotel environment is preferred.
- Must have great customer service experience.
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
This position reports to the Spa Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
See Job Description