This position is based in Clarksville, IN. Relocation assistance is provided.
POSITION TITLE: HOTEL MANAGER
DIVISION REPORTS TO: VP OF OPERATIONS
BASIC FUNCTION: Oversee all staff, budgets, and operations of the local business unit. Your responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people, and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
- Check daily audit report
- Deposits must be done on daily basis.
- Compiles daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly room forecasts.
- Credit cards and cash entries must be posted in excel every day. A proper tally of all cash used at the property level must be submitted end of each month to upper management.
- Ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner; provide upper management a list of invoices with due dates in excel format.
- Overlook all financial aspects of the hotel.
- Ensure Reconciliation is done on daily basis for OTA’s
- Ensure brand QA Compliance/Performance for branded property and required PIP completion according to the brand timeline.
- Verify that the property is in compliance with all health, fire/safety, OSHA, and ADA regulations.
- Approve payroll before submitting to CPA.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the physical property through inspections and preventive maintenance programs with department managers.
- Set and review daily/weekly/monthly/yearly revenue goals with managers.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction scores are on an upward trend.
- Must have the ability to supervise employees in a productive capacity and deal effectively and professionally with guests, visitors, and all hotel departments.
- Responsible for implementing and complying with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as requested by upper management
- Manages the property reservation and front office computer system and has full knowledge of computer software.