We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated person to join our team as the General Manager of the Hampton Inn & Suites North Huntingdon, managed by Millcraft Hospitality. We offer competitive wages, benefits package, PTO and a 401k program.
Essential functions of the position include:
- Train associates and managers in each department. Guide them on how to perform their job duties to the best of their abilities.
- Possess full knowledge and understanding of our company’s handbook, SOPs, and processes; adhere to and enforce those in a fair and consistent manner.
- Provide disciplinary action when necessary.
- Take immediate action on problems that are encountered in the hotel.
- Promote teamwork and associate morale.
- Ensure that the proper recruiting, interviewing, screening, reference checking, and hiring procedures are followed.
- Generate the annual hotel budget and monitor the period profit and loss statement. Monitor department salary and hourly wage structure.
- Review, approve, and make final decisions on all terminations.
- Assist other leadership team members and/or managers when needed.
- Resolve all service issues via written communication or phone calls to the complete satisfaction of hotel customers.
- Recognize associates for demonstrating outstanding service initiative with guests and fellow associates.
- Participate in developing the hotel’s direct sales plan/pricing strategy. Ensure group-meeting arrangements are completed and executed.
- Review inventory control and selling strategy daily.
- Ensure accounting policies are in place.
- Perform hands-on duties as needed to deliver guest services.