In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
General Manager Job Posting
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Redmond, Washington, is currently seeking a highly motivated individual with General Manager experience, preferably with Hilton limited service experience. Responsibilities include driving sales, ensuring outstanding guest service and associate satisfaction as well as bottom line results in a very entrepreneurial environment. This individual will report to and communicate with the Regional VP of Operations on a frequent basis.
* Minimum of 3 years experience as a General Manager REQUIRED.
* GM or AGM experience with Hilton limited service branded hotels is a plus.
* Must be highly motivated, self-directed, with strong initiative and desire for achievement.
* Exceptional customer service skills required.
* Must possess strong computer skills.
* Excellent communication and presentations skills required.
* Must be a leader, a driver, and bottom line oriented.
* Previous sales experience preferred.
* Able to understand revenue management and its impact on the overall hotel profitability.
* Able to provide hands-on leadership, management direction, and motivation for the entire hotel team.
* Able to coach and counsel team members on job performance.
* Able to create and execute a business plan for the hotel including producing the annual budgets for the hotel.
* Able to plan strategically while working with the sales department to shift share from competitors.
* Must have a good working knowledge of proper hiring practices. Able to maintain a quality team that works well together and makes customer service its top priority
|Address||17770 Northeast 78th Place, Redmond, WA, 98052 View map|