In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
BRAND NEW HOTEL - OPENING MARCH 2021!!
1. Responsible for the day-to-day management and leadership of the hotel, and responsibility for planning, organizing, coordinating and executing actionable improvements of all departments to maximize profit, asset valuation, and guest satisfaction.
2. Understand, meet and exceed expectations of corporate/ownership and brand/franchise standards, while complying with local, state and federal authorities having jurisdiction.
3. Utilize contemporary tools and practices for forecasting and competitive market analysis, to maximize yield for budget, inventory, revenue and expense management.
4. Ongoing management of all A/R and A/P practices to ensure invoice verification, organization, dispute resolution, compliance and processing.
5. Daily and periodically, analyze and increase profit opportunities through local sales, franchise marketing efforts, PR campaigns, and leverage distribution channels to create a higher Gross Operating Profit per occupied room.
6. Develop and improve guest satisfaction by soliciting sentiment analysis, responding to feedback on surveys, reputation management platforms and social media. Analyze scorecards and other resources provided by the franchise and other platforms to affect positive change for increased guest value and customer retention.
7. Improve product and service quality standards by understanding the franchise Quality Assurance process and scoring methodology on brand audits, while preparing the property and team by conducting similar and ongoing evaluations, investigating complaints and initiating corrective actions.
8. Create, maintain and continually improve HR functions of recruitment, retention, training, development, wage/benefit administration, documentation, risk management and loss prevention programs, communication and compliance to ensure a safe environment for team members and guests.
9. Improve preventative maintenance programs to preserve the integrity of assets and capital to protect the proper functioning, safety and security of the hotel.
10. Other duties, as assigned.
1. Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and familiarity with brand-specific Property Management System(s), payroll and other programs, as assigned.
2. Ability to exercise excellent communication, presentation, organization, time management and listening skills.
3. Ability to use analytical skills for measuring business potential and value to the hotel.
4. Ability to successfully interact with all levels of customers and hotel management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Minimum 2 years’ experience as an AGM. 3 years' hotel operations experience in a supervisory capacity. 2 years’ experience in direct sales or retail trade; OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to meet with current and potential clients and make bank deposits off site.
|Address||3433 Bobby Brown Parkway, Atlanta, GA, 30344 View map|