Our SpringHill Suites Boise West/Eagleis currently seeking an experienced hospitality professional to lead the property leadership team as a Front Office Manager. As the Hotel Front Office Manager, you will help us craft inspired workplaces that enable our Associates to deliver kick-ass guest experiences and maximize investor returns! This could be the perfect opportunity to advance your career with a growing and exciting hotel management company!
SIGN ON BONUS - $250 after 30 days, $250 after 60 days, $250 after 90 days to welcome you to the Team!
Responsibilities will include:
* Management of day to day Front Office and Breakfast Operations
* Ability to maintain guest confidence through prompt and courteous communication with guests and associates
* Execute highest quality of service to guests at all times
* Complete scheduling for the department(s)
* Assist in managing aspects of P&L by controlling costs and achieving budgeted CPOR
* Monitor labor productivity
* Participate in property MOD Program as needed
* Train department in all duties and empowerment needed to reach top performance levels
* Support the sales efforts of the hotel and in generating revenue opportunities
* Successful Front Office hotel management experience is a must
* Systems experience within the Marriott Brands is required,SpringHill Suites experience is preferred
* Must be highly motivated, self-directed, with strong initiative and desire for achievement
* Exceptional guest service skills required
* Must possess strong computer skills
* Excellent communication and presentations skills required
Highly competitive salary - D.O.E.
Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time
Associate Referral Program
Opportunity for Advancement
Medical, Dental, Vision
Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Critical/Illness Insurance
Submit your resume resume for immediate consideration today
An entrepreneurial and spirited hospitality company, Twenty Four Seven Hotels delivers highly specialized services in hotel management, investment and development. Concentrated in the Western U.S., Twenty Four Seven Hotels continues to invest in high caliber hospitality talent to support its growing portfolio, currently at 22 managed hotel properties with global hospitality brands including Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt. For more information on Twenty Four Seven Hotels, visit www.247hotels.com. Instagram: @247hotels Facebook: @247hotels
Twenty Four Seven Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Twenty Four Seven Hotels does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.