In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Vista is the premier hospitality management company of the Americas. As owners and operators of hotels, Vista has carved a remarkable story of success. Vista encourages employee growth as a contributing factor to both the success of the individual as well as success of the team. Vista owns and managers several properties throughout Eastern United States and Canada.
Doubletree by Hilton Deerfield Beach- Boca Raton, one Vista Property Management’s portfolios of hotels, is looking for an experienced Front Office Manager to manage activities of the Front Office/Desk. Doubletree by Hilton Deerfield Beach- Boca Raton offers a competitive compensation package and a working environment that’s all about hospitality! Take the next step in your career and join our team!
The Front Office Manager will manage the activities of the Front Office/Desk, PBX, Bellman by directing employees and implementing standards and performance in a manner that creates extraordinary guest service and department profits. Ensure that all activities within the Front Office focus and concentrate on complete guest satisfaction.
Job responsibilities include:
· Oversee and manage the Front Office to ensure efficient operations and impeccable guest care, helping to achieve profit goals. Attend to guest and group special needs and solve tricky problems with confident graciousness.
· Keep a pulse on daily revenue and expenses to minimize loss, manage expense and maximize profit.
· Skillfully manage the Front Office staff by creating an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle. Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other employees.
· Covers MOD Shifts as scheduled.
· Oversee Front Desk Office operations.
· Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement
· Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules.
· Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
· Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with internal and external guests.
· Coordinate with housekeeping, maintenance, and sales manager.
· Ensure staffing levels cover business demands.
· Attend daily meetings and weekly meetings as scheduled.
· Ensure ongoing training.
· As a working Manager, you will be expected to cover shifts as needed based on occupancy and labor budget. In addition, you will be responsible for coverage of call off, or to coordinate with staff for coverage.
· All departmental disciplinary issues will be handled with the consultation of the
· Assist other departments wherever necessary.
· Other duties as required by Vista Hospitality.
EDUCATIONAL - Bachelor's Degree Preferred, however, any combination of Education and Training within the Hotel Sales experience will be considered.
EXPERIENCE - Minimum of 2 - 5 years’ experience as assistant department head of Front Office Operations and Housekeeping experience required.
SKILLS - Ability to work in a fast pace environment and manage a large diverse work force. Capable of motivating staff and promoting self-improvement.
Preferred proficiency in Excel, Word, Opera and Micro-Proficient in Property Management Systems.
WORKING CONDITIONS / ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS- Ability to assist all staff when needed.
ANALYTICAL DEMANDS - Ability to monitor occupancy and pace forecasts and plan accordingly.
|Address||100 Fairway Drive, Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441 View map|