Equinox Hotels will cater to the high-performance traveler guest and those aspiring for high performance and will fuse substance and style to serve as the ultimate hotel destination with a 360-degree lifestyle experience. Our hotels will offer the bespoke experiences and unparalleled services consumers have come to expect from Equinox over its 25-year history. Our Code
IT'S NOT FITNESS. IT'S LIFE.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them, and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you. Job Overview
The Front Desk Team Member Team Member ensures all guest interactions are handled with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism. This high-profile position is responsible for creating meaningful first and last impressions for hotel guests, and all touch points in between.Role Responsibilities
- Checks-in arriving and checks-out departing guests in a friendly and efficient manner according to established standards and protocols.
- Ensures all guest reservations are accurate, including dates of stay, rate, room type, number of guests, payment method, etc.
- Provides escort to elevators and VIP guest rooming.
- Provides information about special services available to enhance the guest experience.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge about the hotel and club's facilities, guest rooms, hours of operation and events.
- Maintains a house bank and reconciles all transactions at the end of each shift. Strictly adheres to the hotel's house bank policies and protocols.
- Handles guest inquiries in an accurate and timely manner, accommodating special requests whenever possible and communicating them to the appropriate departments.
- Refers guest inquiries or concerns to a manager as appropriate.
- Runs daily reports and handles room assignments/blocks for arriving guests.
- Ensures departures are timely and reports any concerns to the manager.
- Works closely with the Bell/Door staff to ensure smooth handling of luggage, deliveries and special requests.
- In the absence of the Reservations Department, accepts reservations, changes and cancellations according to established procedures.
- Complies with all Work Rules, Safety Standards and Standards of Conduct as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- May be assigned other duties at the discretion of management.
Skills, Education and/or Certifications
- High School diploma/GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to use a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out
This job overview is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.