The Front Office - Night Audit Relief is responsible for working within a hotel environment and is involved in the daily operations of the hotel.
The attendants job is to insure total guest satisfaction at all times.
- *Work with other Front Office personnel in a team work environment.
- *Attend Front Office meetings, as required
- *Check-in and Check-out customers on OPERA property management system.
- *Monitor group reservations, assist Sales Dept with groups.
- *Ensure that the front desk and back office is clean and well organized.
- *Work closely with the controller, sales department, maintenance, housekeeping and provide maximum support.
- *Be able to work evening shift and night audit, when required.
- Be familiar with night audit procedures and be able to follow and complete night audit checklist.
- Process guest check-ins and check-outs according to Ramada Worldwide Standard Operating Procedures
- Empathetically listen to guest inquiries and provide appropriate responses
- Block rooms in the computer and follow through on designated requirements
- Pre-register designated guests and prepare key packets
- Communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery)
- Maintain confidentiality of all guests and hotel information
- Employ attention to detail in order to ensure security of guest room access.
- Accommodate room changes expediently
- Document all guest requests, complaints or problems immediately and notify designated department for resolving the situation. Follow up to ensure completion and guest satisfaction
- Monitor, send and distribute guest faxes
- Generate, print and distribute daily and weekly reports
- Resolve discrepancies on the room status report with Housekeeping
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of all hotel features/services, hours of operation, room types, numbers, layout, decor, appointments and locations, room rates, special packages and promotions.
US $17.00 -US $18.00/ Hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- *Team Orientated
- *Flexible, able to work evening shift and night audit, when required
- * Previous hotel front desk experience is strongly preferred
- * Familiar with OPERA property management system experience
- * Must be flexible an able to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
- * Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone
- * Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into OPERA PMS computer systems
- * Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department
- * Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions
- * Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up
- * Ability to work well under pressure