In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
CGI+ is a Los Angeles-based value-add real estate investment and development company. The firm’s portfolio includes multifamily, extended stay corporate housing, hospitality, and retail assets located in California, New York, and key cities in the Southeastern and Southwestern U.S. With an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record across several market cycles we have steadily built up a portfolio that totals nearly $1BB in AUM nationally with plans to grow to more than $5BB in AUM over the next 5 years. For more details, visit cgiplus.com.
We are looking for a reliable Front Desk Leasing Agent to work at the main front desk of one of our luxury properties. The concierge will be the first to meet our customers so the first impression depends their your friendliness and efficiency. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years of experience in the hospitality industry and is a trustworthy individual able to provide customers with a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, they will be responsible for protecting our residents by monitoring who comes in and out of the premises. The goal is to contribute to an overall pleasant customer experience to increase our reputation and ensure sustainable growth. While many skills are required of this position the most important qualities are someone who is a quick learner, has a positive attitude, and is resourceful.
· Greet all residents and check-in guests & vendors and ensure all visitors are permitted to enter the property
· Maintain regular communication with the Property Management contact, alerting them to any necessary requests
· Keep Residents and Car Logs updated
· Monitor building security (exterior and interior) and complete building patrols
· Help serve breakfast catering and special events
· Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
· Help the AGM and GM in directing housekeeping, maintenance and resident inquiries
· Maintain prompt punctuality and good attendance
· Handle Resident inquiries
· Help Valet during lunch and dinner hours
· Provide package management and resident notifications
· Complete incident reports when necessary
· Help promote the positive branding of the properties.
· 2+ years’ experience in the hospitality industry
· Flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to produce error-free documentation and create orderly systems and processes.
· Maintain overall professionalism for the building
· Notate and report technical and building security issues
· Be Kind, Friendly and Outgoing
· Answer phones for prospective and current residents
· Strong commitment and work ethic
· Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion
· Ability to multi-task while working independently; methodical and detail-oriented
· Positive attitude, calm demeanor, and ability to work under pressure
· Collaborative - enjoys working as part of a team
· Clear verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of Oscar and Yardi is preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred
|Address||6300 Canoga Avenue, Los Angeles, CA View map|