We are seeking a friendly, service-oriented and customer service driven Front Desk Agents. Our Front Desk Agents are the first point of contact for our guest and thereby set the tone for a great guest experience. Ideal candidates are able to multi-task and maintain a professional demeanor when under pressure.
- Greet guests with a welcoming smile and friendly demeanor
- Perform all guest check-in and check-out procedures
- Obtain or confirm guest information, assign rooms, activate and distribute keys
- Collect payment for room charges and other fees
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Check and send emails
- Make and confirm reservations
- Always maintain a clean and tidy workspace
- Inform guests of hotel amenities and offerings
- Be informed and up-to-date on all types of room accommodation and availability
- Communicate with housekeeping, room service and security staff as necessary
- Resolve customer complaints and problems calmly and effectively
- Notify management of any serious issues that you cannot resolve
- Maintain a friendly, personable disposition
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Previous experience in customer service and/or hospitality industry preferred
- Experience using hotel booking software a plus
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Personable and outgoing when dealing with guests
- Professional phone demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain calm, polite, and patient in stressful situations
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to connect with guests and consistently give them a positive customer experience
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds maximum.
- Occasional twisting, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, sitting, climbing stairs
- Frequent to constant standing, walking, sitting and using hands to fingers to feel/touch.
- Frequent smiling.
** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**