In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Maximum Hospitality, an award-winning management company with a track record of brand leading guest satisfaction and Hotel of the Year accolades, has opened the new Hotel Indigo Columbus at Riverfront Place in downtown Columbus, GA. We are currently searching for a Food and Beverage Director to oversee these two amazing outlets. Adjacent to the Riverwalk, overlooking the thrilling Chattahoochee rapids, the Hotel Indigo Columbus at Riverfront Place will be the premier hotel product in Columbus and will introduce a new level of guest service to the market. The Hotel Indigo Columbus at Riverfront Place will feature 107 uniquely appointed guest rooms with design elements that will unlock the charm and history of downtown Columbus, GA. The Hotel Indigo will also feature two inspiring food and beverage outlets including 1885 Rooftop Bar & Kitchen, a unique roof top bar, serving locally inspired food and crafted cocktails with breathtaking views of the Chattahoochee river. Denim & Oak, our locally inspired restaurant with outdoor seating as well. Exclusive outdoor meeting space venues will be offered as well.
To create a positive experience for every guest by producing excellent food and beverage offerings and by creating an environment where guests are welcomed with friendly service. To supervise order taking, preparation, cooking and service of both restaurant and banquet meals. To direct all food & beverage personnel including efficient scheduling for food & beverage employees per budget and labor model.
Supervise all front and back of the house areas within the food and beverage department. Assists in development of menus and prices for all beverage items. Oversees ordering of beverage product. Directs all food & beverage personnel. Schedules food & beverage associates.
· Act with the highest level of integrity in every decision.
· Hire, train, develops and disciplines food and beverage staff.
· Coordinates work assignments, department planning, and schedules for F&B Department.
· Follows up and maintains beverage cost conntrols, methods and procedures.
· Creates and develops beverage menu pricing, beverage lists, and promotions.
· Responsible for controlling beverage labor to MH standards.
· Maintains a system of cost controls through purchasing and sales.
· Works with Executive Chef with supervising set up of buffet lines to ensure to elevate the experience.
· Directs front of the house supervisors and staff.
· Adhere and maintain all Health Department rules and regulations.
· Controlling and maintaining labor costs in scheduling.
· Prepares cost and revenue reports. Develops and maintains quality control procedures.
· Adhere to Maximum Hospitality, as well as brand specific standards.
· Must be responsible for security of guests, fellow employees and hotel assets.
· Must be CPR certified, MSDS trained, Serving alcohol with care and have completed brand specific training programs.
· Must perform any other required duties as requested by the General Manager to aid in better operation of the hotel, restaurant, lounge, and service to the guests.
· Keep confidential the business functions of the company including, but not limited to, financial status, customer/guest information, employee issues, etc.
· Immediately reports all guest issues to the Manager on Duty
· Ensures that all associates are in proper Costume/Uniform at all times
· Never drinks, eats, or smokes in gest view.
· Adheres to all MH ABSOLUTES
-Ability to lead, direct and work with people.
-Thorough knowledge of food and beverage costs, controls, sanitation, operation and maintenance of kitchen.
-Must be able to communicate effectively by writing, telephone and personal meeting situations.
-Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and Holidays– serve as MOD when necessary.
-Must be well organized and take initiative.
-Must be outgoing, honest and work well with others.
-Must manage all associates in a firm and fair manner
-Stand/walk on feet for 8 hours and work in a restrictive space/environment.
-Must be able to work in extremely warm temperatures.
-Must have eyesight enabling vision both near and far.
-Finger dexterity to type, to write, and work on a computer.
-Must speak in a clear, understandable voice and hear at a basic level, and understand English.
-Must be able to bend, stretch arms overhead and lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds.
1. Efficiently manage the F&B Department (including any contract labor that is used) to meet or exceed the Labor Standards for 90% of pay periods annually.
2. Achieve or Exceed Revenue and Profit goals for Food and Beverage as set out in annual budget.
3. Build a reliable, consistent F&B team that shares goals of excellence in achieving Revenue and Profit goals, Cleanliness and Overall Satisfaction/Experience scores from our guests.
4. Build a culture within the department that is guest focused and incites team members to ‘wow’ guests with friendly service and hospitality as evidenced by Guest Love scores measured by the brand.
|Address||21 14th Street, Columbus, GA, 31901 View map|