The Experience Concierge Coordinator is the primary sales advocate to create a comprehensive resort experience. You will promote resort services and amenities as well as connect the guest to local and authentic experiences in the community. You will facilitate the discovery of resort amenities by warmly greeting and assisting guests at the Experience Center. You will set up custom travel itineraries and make all reservations for in-house guests as well as by contacting guests prior to their arrival. In addition, you will be the primary support to the Experience Concierge, integrating and fulfilling guests request via the Runtriz platform. Guest Experience Coordinator will coordinate with all departments to ensure Runtriz is being utilized to the fullest while providing support to those departments that directly utilize the platform to include but not limited to Front Desk, Call Center, Experience Concierge and In-Room Dining.Essential Functions
- Under the direction of Guest Relations Manager, master the Runtriz system; understanding all functions as the resort's main Administrator for the program.
- Train and support all departments that utilize Runtriz; to include but not limited to Front Desk, Call Center, Experience Concierge and In-Room Dining. This would include adding new users, creating template responses, etc.
- Be the liaison between Terranea and the Runtriz Account Manager as directed by Guest Relations Manager.
- Own all Runtriz modifications and request; working directly with the Marketing Department to ensure requests are completed as requested by various departments according to brand standards.
- Follow AAA and Forbes standards to assist guests with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for pre-arrival process to assist in designing custom itineraries prior to the guests' arrival and during their stay.
- Using the Aspire Sales Funnel, make recommendations to create a comprehensive resort experience maximizing ancillary revenues.
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience.
- Demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Terranea.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding guests, associates, and proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Have an impeccable thoughtful attention to detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Embrace the Experience Center mission and vision "The Experience Concierge seamlessly create memorable moments that inspire extraordinary memories at Terranea."
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with guests, vendors and co-workers.
- Strong organization, motivation, and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, judgement and decision making abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in multiple languages is highly preferred.
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to effectively cope with change, handle risk and uncertainty comfortably, ability to shift gears at a moment's notice while being composed under pressure. Does not show frustration when dealing with upset guests or associates.
- Relates to all types of people - up, down, and sideways, inside and out the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can defuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Genuinely cares about people, demonstrates real empathy and the joys and pains of others.
- Professional and appropriate business appearance and demeanor aligned with the Terranea brand, culture and grooming policy.
- Flexibility to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation. Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, associates may be required to work varying schedules, including holidays and weekends to accommodate the business and demands of the property.
- Los Angeles Concierge Association member preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of College Level courses with concentration in Business or Hospitality is strongly desirable.
- Five (5) or more years' experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- Familiarization of the following computer programs is a plus: GoConcierge, Opera, SpaSoft, EzLinks, OpenTable, HotSos, Microsoft Office, Runtriz, FareHarbor and Chip and Pin credit card machines.
Rising from a magnificent peninsula along one of Southern California's most scenic and coveted coastlines, comes Terranea Resort (ter-a-NAY-a). Located in the exclusive community of Rancho Palos Verdes, it is conveniently positioned 20 miles between Los Angeles International and Long Beach Airports, and about 30 miles south of Hollywood. Terranea Resort cares deeply for its environment, embraces its natural shoreline setting and promises to deliver a distinctive, classic California lifestyle experience. Dramatically poised at the edge of the Pacific Ocean on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Terranea's 102 acres are infused with the elegance of a classic Mediterranean estate, the casual energy of coastal Southern California, and countless ways for guests to spend their days - all tied together with authentic, genuine hospitality and a deep respect for this irreplaceable oceanfront setting. Terranea Resort, located just south of Los Angeles, includes guest rooms, suites, Bungalows, Casitas and Villas and a host of world-class amenities, including spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, a stunning 9-hole golf course and family-friendly activities.Company Introduction
Our team members are the true soul of our company. We think differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter - our guests, our clients, our team and our communities. We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent, integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the true soul of our company. We invite you to join us on this journey.