Atrium Hospitality LP Job Description Profile:
Bonus Eligible: Yes
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: Enterprise Sales Director
Equipment: Laptop, Computer Screens, PhonePrimary Purpose:
The primary purpose of the Enterprise Sales & Marketing Manager is to provide sales and marketing leadership for multiple properties across the enterprise.Work Performed:
The Enterprise Sales & Marketing Manager will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Manage the marketing, selling and delivering of hospitality services for a designated portfolio of 2 to 10 hotels (Hotel assignments may be adjusted based on the needs of the company)
- Evaluate leads in order to select the most profitable opportunities;
- Build and maintain relationships with current, past, and prospective clients;
- Design, create, and present promotional materials in response to leads;
- Avoid pursuit of low value leads;
- Utilize internal and brand-based systems for appropriately responding to leads, directing leads to the most efficient booking systems, tracking status of leads, and reassigning leads as appropriate;
Qualifications: Required Prior Experience:
- Ensure engagement in all brand and vendor sales tools and resources. Keep current on brand programs. Ensure a high level of engagement in all brand and Atrium initiatives, resources and closing tools
- Provide feedback and recommendations on how to maximize client engagement
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
1-year prior experience in marketing, sales, communications and/or related field.
Prior related hospitality experience Preferred Prior Experience:
Previous multi-property experience Required Education :
High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred Education:
Bachelor's degree in related field of study Required Technology:
Proficient in either delphi , fdc and/or Marriott CI/TY Physical:
8+ hours sitting at a desk and computer Other:
Excellent written and oral communication skills Competencies: (15) Customer Focus
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.(33) Listening
Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.(50) Priority Setting
Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus. Starting Compensation
In addition to competitive compensation packages, all Atrium Associates are eligible for commissions for referred and booked hotel business, 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with company match and travel discounts.
Full-Time Associates are also eligible for employer-sponsored health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; life insurance; short-term / long-term disability insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid / unpaid time off and paid sick leave for Colorado residents.
Our associates and leaders are driven every day to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
For more information click HERE or copy and paste the link below in your browser.
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
See Job Description.