Northwood Investors is a privately held real estate investment advisor that was founded in 2006 by John Kukral, the former President and CEO of Blackstone Real Estate Advisors. Northwood employs a fundamental, value-driven investment strategy with a longer-term outlook. Northwood invests alongside institutional and private clients in a broad range of real estate and real estate-related investment opportunities globally, with approximately $7 billion of assets under management. The Northwood team has deep experience in sourcing, executing, and managing real estate transactions worldwide, ranging from office buildings and shopping centers to hotels and residential investments.
Northwood has office locations in the US in Denver (headquarters), New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, and Charlotte. The firm also has employees who work for vertically integrated platforms, such as Retail and Hospitality, in Florida, North and South Carolina, California, and Texas. Additionally, the firm has professional teams located in the United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Paris, Singapore, and Amsterdam.
Northwood Hospitality, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Northwood Investors, manages the prominent hotel portfolio acquired by Northwood Investors. The growing portfolio of Northwood Hospitality currently consists of nine iconic properties, eight of which are managed by Northwood Hospitality:
* London West Hollywood www.thelondonwesthollywood.com
* Cheeca Lodge www.cheeca.com
* The Naples Grande Resort www.naplesgrande.com
* Tranquility Bay www.tranquilitybay.com
* The Ballantyne Hotel, a Luxury Collection www.theballantynehotel.com
* Aloft Charlotte Ballantyne www.aloftcharlotteballantyne.com
* Courtyard Charlotte Ballantyne www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cltbl-courtyard-charlotte-ballantyne/
* Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne www.ihg.com/staybridge/hotels/us/en/charlotte/cltcc/hoteldetail
* The Amara Resort and Spa www.amararesort.com
* The Darcy Hotel www.thedarcyhotel.com
* Planters Inn www.plantersinn.com
* The Four Seasons Prague www.fourseasons.com/prague
For more information, visit Northwood's website at www.northwoodhospitality.com.
Under the strategic direction of the Director of eCommerce, the Manager of eCommerce will help steward the execution of best in class eCommerce digital activities across the Northwood Hospitality portfolio of hotels in accordance with individual property business plans and corporate goals. The Manager will ensure that all efforts are made to execute and optimize eCommerce marketing initiatives to efficiently maximize online-direct revenue generation. This position heavily collaborates with property DOSMs, DORMs, GMs, and external digital vendors to ensure work completion is consistent with departmental and corporate policies and procedures. This role will be comfortable making data-driven decisions, recommending, and implementing strategies that achieve measurable results, driving towards team goals.
Support & execute eCommerce strategies and initiatives across the NWH hotel portfolio; focusing on driving overall web performance, driving and leveraging CRM tactics, and positioning hotels across key online channels.
* Position reports to the Director eCommerce
* This position has primary working relationships across both corporate and hotel level(s); including heavy collaboration with hotel DORMs, DOSMs and GMs
Manage the execution of multilateral projects assigned by the Director of eCommerce or other senior leaders from development through execution and analysis.
* Content and Systems Management
* Email: Actively manage and execute best in class email marketing campaigns, including content calendar development, segmentation list building (pre/post stay, promotional, special targeting), proper deployment, CAN-SPAM law compliance, tracking, and others as needed.
* Social Media: Assist in the management and development of content calendars, themes, and brand pillars. Assist in post and community management where needed.
* CMS Management: Responsible for process oversight with hotels. Ensure both NWH and individual hotel website(s) content is updated and accurate on a consistent basis.
* Oversee management of the digital asset library, which includes organization of images, ad creative, emails, etc.
* CRM database management: Manage and work with hotels to develop database growth initiatives on an on-going basis. Work with Director of eCommerce and hotels to develop and define targeted email segmentation(s). Ensure all email databases are updated frequently and NWH is aligned with GDPR and CCPA compliance.
* Guest communications: Ensure all CRM guest communications including but not limited to confirmation emails, pre-arrival, post-stay, etc. are updated; provide creative and content suggestions to keep communications relevant and fresh.
* Digital Performance Management
* Work closely with Director of eCommerce on all performance campaigns including updating content, assisting with monthly performance meetings, and evaluating data.
* Through the analyzation and interpretation of data, make recommendations in collaboration with the Director of eCommerce and additional stakeholders.
* Data analytics/reporting
* In collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, support and assist with the various reporting methods including monthly digital meetings with hotels, business reviews, etc.
* Budget Management
* Responsible for supporting budget management process across digital agencies; including monthly forecast, monthly invoice creation, invoice/budget reconciliation, and budget/spend recommendations based on analytics.
* Ensure actualized annual budget(s) comes in at or under annual budget targets.
* Ensure hotels are in overall good standing with eCommerce agencies/partners.
* Work with internal NWH account team to assist with invoicing process as needed.
* Maintain key eCommerce/marketing SOP, resource guides, and training documentation.
* Stay up to date on the latest trends in digital marketing.
* Travel to hotel properties as needed.
Type of Position
* $70K - $80K Based on experience
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental and Vision plans for team members and dependents
* Life and Disability Benefits
* 401(k) with a generous match
* Life and disability benefits
* Medical and Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), and 10 paid holidays
* 5-7 years of digital marketing or eCommerce experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field. MBA a plus
* Experience using data and analytics to measure impact and define data-driven tactics
* Strong attention to detail, ability to work across all levels of any program and process
* Strong communication skills: ability to present concepts, data, and projects.
* Experience creating and/or improving digital marketing operational processes across teams/stakeholders
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
* Natural curiosity to learn and grow
* Self-starter & entrepreneurial spirit
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled