Atrium Hospitality LP Job Description Work Performed:
The Ecommerce and Digital Coordinator will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
Qualifications:Required Prior Experience:
- Promote the company's sales opportunities through social media vehicles, digital content, search engines and email campaigns;
- Respond to company's reviews on sites to include Glassdoor, Google and Indeed
- Monitor and maintain weekly social media posts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) for assigned properties
- Create performance reports including Digital Marketing, Hotel Performance, Brand Reports, Online Review Reports, and share results with company's leaders as needed
- Audit digital content, including channel distribution, third party platforms, digital directories, and properties websites to maximize sales opportunities;
- Assist properties with informational updates and provide user access to Distribution Channels and other sites and systems
- Assist with creating, deploying and tracking online marketing campaigns; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
1 or more years of experience working in a fast paced environmentPreferred Prior Experience:
Hospitality industry experience
Ecommerce/Digital Marketing/Sales projects or experiences
Prior experience with remote work; requires minimal supervision; self-starter and self-motivatedRequired Education:
High School Diploma or equivalent experiencePreferred Education:
Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or Hospitality ManagementRequired Technology:
Proficient skills with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Experience using social media (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) for business developmentPreferred Technology:
Working knowledge with iStudio, Publisher, Photoshop, or other creative softwarePhysical:
8+ hours at a desk/computer Other:
Effective communication, collaboration, and attention to detail skillsCompetencies:(14) Creativity
Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.(47) Planning
Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.(67) Written Communications
Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect. Starting Compensation
In addition to competitive compensation packages, all Atrium Associates are eligible for commissions for referred and booked hotel business, 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with company match and travel discounts.
Full-Time Associates are also eligible for employer-sponsored health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; life insurance; short-term / long-term disability insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid / unpaid time off and paid sick leave for Colorado residents.
Our associates and leaders are driven every day to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
For more information click HERE or copy and paste the link below in your browser.
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
See Job Description.