Door Attendant, an opportunity to make the first and last impression on a guest! A Door Attendant at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is one of the first points of contact the guest has while staying at the resort! Our Doormen initiate the beginning of a great guest experience by ensuring the guest arrival and departure runs smoothly.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Who We Are:
- Arranging for cars to be parked or retrieved.
- Arranging for transportation. O
- Opening doors for guest.
- Unloading/loading guest luggage and issuing claim tickets and much more!
- Other job duties as assigned.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/Who We Look For:
The ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Availability to work the day shift with ability to work weekends/holidays.
- Must have great attitude and excellent presentation and customer service.
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours per shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally throughout shift.
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf