The Steward is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Steward ensures the cleanliness of Food & Beverage cutlery, plates, and glassware. We are looking for an individual who poses an affinity for guest service! This position requires an applicant with a good level of food knowledge and experience. Candidates must have solid personal presentation and interpersonal skills. The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards and learn the Sequence of Service is required. Responsibilities:
Who We Are:
- Run the day to day operation of assigned station in the kitchen.
- Maintain cleanliness of back of the house Food & Beverage areas, including silverware, cutlery, glassware, etc.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other employees.
- Ensure a clean, neat and organized work area
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of Four Seasons Hotels.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- Follow all guidelines for timely food service to guests.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/Who We Look For: The ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the Hospitality industry preferred.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities. This may include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 40lb.
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf