In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
JOB OVERVIEW: The Director of Front Office provides supervision, direction, and leadership in the Front Office in accordance with the objectives, performance, and quality standards established by the hotel. This position oversees the Front Office, Bell, and Door. Coordinate guests’ special needs, requests, and preferences with the departments concerned. Responsible for the recognition of all repeat guests, VIP’s and transient guests. Promote guest recognition awareness among all associates and management. Foster relationships with guest’s thereby encouraging repeat business and brand loyalty.
Supervises: Front Desk Agents, Bell and Door team members
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Possess basic analytic and arithmetic skills.
- Successful problem-solving skills
- Must possess clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing and able to work shift duties that may include evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be organized and task-oriented.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Must have a passion for delivering outstanding luxury service.
- Familiar with basic safety and security procedures in the event of an emergency
- Possess a basic understanding of cash handling and accounting procedures.
|Address||1200 East State Highway 114, Southlake, TX View map|