What are we looking for?
• Professional and appropriate business appearance and presentation
• 5+ years' experience in a comparable position in a luxury hotel operation
• Hospitality Management or related degree
• Excellent knowledge of all aspects of F&B Operations, including Restaurant and Bar management, Banqueting, In Room Dining, Culinary and Stewarding
• Flexible work hours to meet the demands of a 24 hour operation
• Must be highly analytical and able to work expansively with spreadsheets and budgeting packages
• Possess excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Quality driven with a passion for excellence in guest service and satisfaction
• Approachable, open minded and fair
• Must be able to work in a team environment and independently on occasions.
• Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
• Experience and expertise in developing, facilitating and writing training materials
• Capable of running mid to senior level management programs
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• HACCP certification or equivalent is highly desirable.
• Previous experience launching F&B concepts
• Having experience with renovations
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
What began with the world's most iconic hotel is now the world's most iconic portfolio of hotels. In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as the rich legacy of Waldorf Astoria. Simply stated, Waldorf Astoria embodies timeless elegance.
We are bringing that legacy to life every day, with fresh, modern expressions of the essence of Waldorf Astoria. We are providing guests the exceptional environments and the personalized attention that are the source of those unforgettable moments that create a singular experience.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is one of Hilton Worldwide's thirteen market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the value of providing guests with an exceptional environment and personalized attention, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts.