Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Director, Franchise Sales & Development - Full Service - UT, AZ, NM to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.Job Summary
Prospecting and qualification of franchise opportunities in UT, AZ and NM for the Wyndham, Wyndham Garden, Trademark, TRYP and Ramada brands. Negotiation of deal terms and Property Improvement Plans. Execution of hotel franchise agreements. Relationship management and attendance at industry events. Submittal of Forecasts and general reporting.Essential Job Functions
1. Prospecting and Qualifying Deals
2. Networking/Industry Event Attendence
3. Negotiate Terms and Execution of Contracts
4. Manage Relationships
5. Forecasting/ReportingNon-Essential Job Functions
1. Assisting other members of development team on special projects
2. Maintaining in-depth knowledge of major purchase/sale transactions, activities of debt and equity, providers and other hospitality related trends within the US and Canada;Scope & Responsibilities
The Director, Franchise Sales has their own quotas. The activities of the sales team drives room and revenue grow. Travel Requirements
Travel approx.. 80% (4 out of 5 days per week)Competencies
- Extensive sales experience
- Proven achievement in sales by exceeding quotas
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Aptitude to evaluate pro-forma and feasibility studies for new construction projects
- New Construction Development Knowledge
- A desire to travel
- Bachelor's degree preferred;
- At least 3 years experience in business/relationship development;
- Must have demonstrated proven achievement in sales by exceeding quota;
- Required to travel approximately 80% of time. Travel will be predominantly focused on lead generation and customer relationship management in the U.S.
The Director, Franchise Sales makes decisions with the help and guidance of their respective Vice President and Senior Vice President. The Vice President gives direction to the Director on where and how to prospect markets. This position is responsible for creating and maintaining relationships. There are no supervisory responsibilities with this position.COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time