Indigo Golf Partners Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for Social, SEM and Reputation Management. The DMA creates and maintains a strong digital presence for our company brands and our 160 clients. The DMA works closely with the Senior Director of Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing Manager, Regional Directors of Sales & Marketing and Marketing Associates. An important role for this position includes interaction with our field level team members and clients when applicable. This role requires a creative and tech-savvy individual, who is excited about social media, paid and reputation management and stays up to date on the latest trends, innovations and ultimately delivers impressive results for our clients.Required Skills / Experience:
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Digital marketer with 2-3 years of social and paid digital marketing experience.
- Passion for staying up to date on the latest trends and best practices within the digital space.
- Experience posting to client social accounts via Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Knowledge of creative strategy behind different channels (Facebook vs Instagram vs Twitter).
- Demonstrate use and ownership of social media publishing tool Hootsuite.
- Knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Proven track record of successful digital marketing campaigns (organic and paid).
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and Google My Business.
- Understands an integrated marketing approach, basic knowledge of marketing tools and technology.
- Experience building reports on social media and SEM engagement/traffic metrics and writing insights.
- Quarterback ways to automate across all digital platforms and deliver results at scale to 160 clients.
- Team player who is flexible, nimble and willing to work outside of their defined job description to ensure the overall success of the department and team.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to communicate professionally internally and externally.
- Comfortable presenting and creating professional presentations (PowerPoint).
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, who isn’t afraid to work through a project from end-to-end.
- Must be able to take initiative and work independently.
- Lead for social, SEM/paid and reputation management for company and clients.
- Strategize and execute a yearly content calendar for organic social channels for all clients.
- Create social strategy plans and help execute for our clients via appropriate digital channels.
- Execute and monitor posts for all social media platforms for our corporate brand.
- Measure and analyze campaigns on KPIs using vendor specific dashboards and Google Analytics.
- Develop, execute, and optimize cutting-edge paid marketing campaigns (Google Ads and Social) from conception to launch and reporting for all our clients.
- Provide strategic recommendations to RDSMs and clients based on data and insights.
- Provide support to Marketing Associates on social media and reputation management.
- Ensure that all 160 clients reputation channels are current and up to date.
- Automate reporting for digital tools and disseminate information to the marketing team for all clients.
- Collaborate with others on digital team to accomplish business and client goals.
- Responsible for vendor relationships with specific digital platforms (Hootsuite, ReviewTrackers, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google My Business, Social Ads, etc.), upkeep, integrations, user access and education/training of these platforms to various internal and external team members.
- All other duties as assigned.
This position is planned to be based out of the Reston, VA office and telecommuting is an option.
See Job Description.