In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Corporate Transient Sales Manager – The Langham, Boston
Langham Hospitality Group (LHG) is a global hotel company with properties located in major cities and four continents under The Langham Hotels and Resorts and Cordis Hotels and Resorts brands. It is the hospitality arm of Great Eagle Holdings, a leading property development company in Hong Kong.
The Langham, Boston is undergoing a complete transformation and will reopen its doors in spring 2021 as the city’s most historic hotel and one of the most iconic luxury hotels in the US. You will be working with a passionate & talented Sales team to drive for service excellence and the financial success of The Langham, Boston, by managing corporate transient accounts and soliciting new business in alignment with the culture and values of Langham Hospitality Group.
· Contribute to the implementation of corporate transient sales initiatives and monitoring of revenue results
· Maintain Langham best practices to ensure customer account objectives are defined and appropriate sales activities are implemented
· Maintain quality working relationships with internal and external customers.
· Develop, solicit and negotiate client accounts to increase market share
· Monitor and maintain competitive set activity including financial performance, SWOT analysis key account/market share and marketing programs
· Conduct site inspections throughout property
· Liaise with Langham Global Sales teams and participate in sales blitz, tradeshows and client events
· Ensure sales activity performance is achieved to exceed revenue goals, prospecting goals and pipeline goals
· Collaborate with various departments to ensure flawless execution and participate in solving problems with other departments
· Due to the cyclical nature of sales, work schedule may vary to reflect the business needs of the hotel/clients
· Based on assigned sales territory, business travel may be required
· Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline preferred
· Minimum 2 years of experience in one of the following fields: luxury hotel, hotel sales in local market, hotel revenue management/distribution.
· Proficient in Lanyon, HRS and other RFP platforms, TravelClick – Agency360, CoStar, Delphi Cloud, GDS, Word, Excel, IDeaS and Knowland preferred
· Ability to create, use and comprehend various sources of information, e.g. revenue reports, procedural documentation, sales presentations, etc.
· Prompt and systematic decision making skills requiring limited guidance
· Legally authorized to work in the United States
For more information about the property, please visit: https://www.langhamhotels.com/en/the-langham/boston/
|Address||250 Franklin Street, Boston, MA, 02110 View map|