Davidson Hospitality' Group's Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta's Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and onsite dry cleaner, and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams - Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta Job Description
The Sr. Accountant is responsible for supporting the Regional Controllers in the preparation, review, and distribution of all financial reports in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Davidson Hotels & Resorts Accounting standard operating procedures, and Davidson Hotels & Resorts standard accounting procedures.Responsibilities:
- Serve as a financial advisor and resource to hotels' financial and management teams
- Ensure monthly hotel financial statements are prepared in accordance with standards, reviewed for accuracy, and distributed in a timely manner for a select set of hotels as given by the Regional Controller
- Complete all monthly bank account reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner
- Complete all monthly balance sheet reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner
- Review and release financial reports for owners/investors on a monthly and quarterly basis to financial analyst for distribution
- Support regional controllers in preparation for annual audits
- Review payroll upload files at hotel level for accuracy before posting.
- Review all accounts payable invoices at hotel level for reasonableness and accuracy before posting.
- Produce monthly financial reports as required or requested.
- Degree from a four year college, preferably with a concentration in accounting
- Two to five years related experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of accounts payable, payroll, debits and credits, accruals, balance sheet reconciliations
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville, Davidson offers a unique entrepreneurial management style and owners' mentality that provides the individualized personal service of a small company, enhanced by the breadth and depth of skill and experience of a larger company. In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value, Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Cancer Program
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance Buy Ups
- Short Term Disability Buy-Up
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Home and Auto insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
- 401K Match
- Team Member Service Awards
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It's less of a job, more of a calling. It's part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.