The stunning Arizona Biltmore Resort has recently been reimagined! With over 700 stunning rooms, the resort offers multiple food and beverage options to our guests which feature the best produce from local boutique farms which is artfully crafted into elevated and unforgettable dishes.
We are looking for the very best in culinary talent to join us as a Cook 2, with positions based across various food and beverage concepts to suit every palate! The Arizona Biltmore resort is a great platform for your career - prove yourself in role and the opportunities to grow, develop and progress within resort as well as our sister properties are endless!
And to "sweeten the deal" we also offer amazing benefits to include; Paid Time Off (PTO), Hilton 401 (k), Friends & Family Rates in our Hilton Hotels and Health & Welfare Benefits.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1-2 years cooking experience in an upscale/independent restaurant or hotel environment, the ability to work quickly and with precision, the ability to work well as part of a team as well as having drive and passion for what you do.
If you are keen to join a team where our guests can indulge in so me of Phoenix's best restaurants without ever leaving the resort - apply now! What will I be doing?
As a Cook II, you would be responsible for preparing cold food items in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Prepare cold food items including, but not limited to, salads, fruits, dressings, fish items and appetizers, according to designated recipes and quality standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times.
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and food products.
- Stock and maintain designated food stations(s).
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!