The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for a Full Time Cook II to work at the beautiful Paradise Pool!
We are looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work 8 hour shifts with possible overtime. The start & end time may vary based on business needs. Ability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays is required.
Hilton's outstanding benefits to include: 22 days of paid time off (PTO), travel discounts, 401K matching retirement plan, F&B Discounts, & many other amazing benefits! Basic Qualifications/Requirements
- At least 1 year of professional cooking experience is required.
- Preferred previous experience working in a similar hotel/resort, restaurant setting
- Culinary Education is preferred
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handler's Certification at time of employment
Hilton has been ranked 3 years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application! What will I be doing?
As a Cook II, you would be responsible for preparing cold food items in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Prepare cold food items including, but not limited to, salads, fruits, dressings, fish items and appetizers, according to designated recipes and quality standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times.
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and food products.
- Stock and maintain designated food stations(s).
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!