More than a spa resort, health retreat, or luxury hotel, Miraval Austin is an unrivaled wellbeing space that puts purpose and people at our core, serving as a catalyst for changing lives and celebrating individuality. We are currently seeking a Full-Time Intermediate Line Cook9 Cook 3) to share our Vision - to be the most imaginative, authentic and meaningful wellness experience. Under the general direction of the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef, these positions will be accountable for providing flawless culinary service, be passionate about food and cooking and have a keen eye for detail. These positions require good communication and culinary skills, a professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures, and the ability to prepare delicious meals for our guests according to the Chef's recipes and specifications. This position is breakfast and lunch service focused with start times between 5:30am - 7:00am.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package including -
- Robust PTO policy
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time colleagues.
- Free parking and colleague meal.
- Complementary and discount Hyatt nights.
- Use of facilities, ability to participate in classes, and discounts on Spa services.
- 401(k) and ESPP.
Miraval Austin's Life in Balance Spa is honored to receive not only one, but two distinguished awards in 2020 - North America's Best Resort Spa and Texas' Best Resort Spa. We are seeking candidates who are driven and committed to helping us achieve continued success. Miraval colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Miraval Austin demonstrates a relentless commitment to a creating a safe working environment for all colleagues and guests with comprehensive protocols and training. Current safety procedures include:
- Accredited as a Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR™ Facility which recognizes Miraval Austin as a showcase example of commitment to ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our employees, customers, and stakeholders.
- All Colleagues required to complete a wellness screening and temperature check upon arrival for their shift.
- All colleagues required to wear masks at all times, in addition to other PPE (gloves, smocks, faceshields, etc.) as required by their position.
- Guests must wear masks inside (with minimal exceptions) and outside if they are not able to socially distance.
- Guests complete a health screening upon arrival