In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
This position is a perfect fit for candidates with hotel or hospitality front desk experience! If you have these transferable skills please don't hesitate to apply.
hours are Mon-Fri 8 to 5 and no weekends.
The compensation package is well above average and you won't be disappointed.
Job Title: Client Service Specialist (Full-time, non-exempt)
Saxton & Stump is looking for a polished Client Service Specialist to join our Concierge Services team. This individual will ensure that clients have an exceptionally positive experience when working with our organization. This role is highly visible, often serving as the first point of contact between Saxton & Stump and clients visiting or calling our offices. The selected candidate will have a significant impact on the overall client experience and the perception of our brand. A portion of time will be dedicated to supporting the firm’s Marketing and Business Development team.
· Front desk and reception duties, greet clients and visitors with a smile and ensure five-star hospitality is provided during the visit
· Place catering orders for food, beverages, and refreshments as necessary and setup/clean up meeting rooms accordingly
· Prepare all meeting rooms with proper equipment, technology, and accessories
· Provide overall office management such as ordering office supplies, submitting invoices, preparing expense reports, and maintaining public spaces including conference rooms, lobby, and breakroom
· Assist with onboarding new employees including office set up, providing office tours, and assisting with training
· Sort, retrieve and distribute mail, assist with outgoing mailings and sending packages via courier or shipping service
· Assist Director of Concierge Services with facility/maintenance needs
· File maintenance to include file room organization, closing, and thinning files, documenting and coordinating off-site storage
· Provide administrative support to attorneys and other professionals as assigned
· Provide general support for the marketing and business development team, including special projects
· Proofread copy for external and internal communications and client-facing marketing materials including website content, announcements, and attorney bios
· Other duties as assigned
· 1-3 years experience in a hotel or professional services environment is preferred and entry-level applicants are welcome
Saxton & Stump offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth. Please submit your resume today to the email address in this posting.
Who We Are
Join one of the most innovative, forward-thinking law firms in the country. As a member of the Saxton & Stump team, you’ll be joining a culture of excellence and teamwork, mixed with a strong focus on investing in our team and the community. We understand that the new legal environment requires a different type of approach to all aspects of the business, and we’ve built that into the way we recruit, the way we structure our team, and the way we value customer service. Apply today and be a part of the future of legal and consulting services.
|Address||100 Deerfield Lane, Malvern, PA, USA View map|