The Busser/Server Assistant is responsible for providing a clean dining area by bussing tables and supporting the wait staff.
* Assist, support, and work with servers and restaurant staff
* Remove all glasses, plates, utensils, and napkins from tables
* Set up and breakdown tables
* Ensure order of restaurant and cleanliness in accordance to health and safety regulations
* Prepare tea, coffee, water, and soft drinks and refill beverages
* Stock condiments and bread.
* Keep area clean according to health regulations.
* Present a clean and professional appearance at all times.
* Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
* Ensure guest satisfaction by responding to guest inquiries with accurate information and a positive attitude.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled