Sage Hotel Management is currently seeking a Busser at the Distrikt Hotel in Pittsburgh, PA. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity for personal growth, you will have the opportunity to engage in our community, and you will enjoy the opportunity to enrich lives one experience at a time.
At Sage Hotel Management, we passionately strive to be the best and create excellence in everything we do. We are known amongst our staff, our owners, our guests, and our communities as leaders in our field who are authentic, humble, innovative, and flexible operators driven to anticipate needs and exceed expectations.
Sage's vision is to be recognized by our customers as the best in our business through ensuring a culture that "makes the ordinary extraordinary!" The ideal candidate should champion this culture in every touchpoint of our business from our associates, guests, owners, and communities. The service and courtesy you extend and promote daily will ensure a healthy and productive culture of serving others with excellence. Join us today! Job Overview
Clears all used tableware, napkins and refuse from tables to tubs in bus station and wipes table, chairs and clears debris and crumbs from floor areas surrounding table.Responsibilities
- Clears all used tableware, napkins and refuse from tables to tubs in bus station and wipes table, chairs and clears debris and crumbs from floor areas surrounding table.
- Resets tables in accordance with established standards in order to seat new customers as quickly as possible. Removes full tubs from bus stations to dishwashing area for cleaning, and maintains a clean, well-stocked and orderly bus station at all times in order to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Retrieves cleaned dishes, glassware and utensils from the dish room and distributes to each service station in order to keep a ready supply available for restaurant use.
- Sweeps restaurant floors throughout shift to maintain a clean, presentable and attractive restaurant.
- Retrieves requisitioned items from stockroom, ensuring requisition is complete and correct, and stocking supplies in proper places, rotating stock at all times.
- Assists waitstaff by refilling customers beverages and accommodating requests for additional condiments, food items or clean/fresh tableware.
- Keeps ice stations filled at all times by carrying buckets of ice from the main ice machine and pouring into individual ice stations.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.