Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience during arrival and departure.Responsibilities
- Show guests to room assisting with their luggage.
- Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel, hours of operation, and answer all questions about these facilities and other hotel questions.
- Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and overnight.
- Maintain the designated station in the lobby, standing alert to be easily summoned for fronts.
- Open doors and greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bell stand, lobby and baggage room. Keep lobby door and windows clean when not busy with guests.
- Post the daily events board and entertainment board in the lobby.
- Maintain an open communication line through all shifts by proper use of intershift log.
- Deliver messages and valet to guest rooms.
- Perform pick ups and drop-offs at the airport for the guests in a timely and friendly manner and inspect vehicles.
- May perform the duties of a valet as required.
- Assist front desk with key inventory twice weekly.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Situated in the heart of New Orleans, NOPSI Hotel is a 1920s-era building re-imagined as a 217-room hotel featuring 76 suites. The hotel features a world class rooftop bar and pool, the only gin bar in New Orleans and a locally celebrated restaurant. Known for nightly entertainment, robust cocktail program and unique history, NOPSI Hotel is a destination for visitors and locals alike. Dryades Ballroom, the 4,000 square foot industrial elegant venue, is a featured location for weddings and social events. NOPSI Hotel is a member of historic hotels worldwide®, which is dedicated to promoting heritage and cultural travel to prestigious historic treasures.The hotel is centrally located making it easy to get to. Employees at The NOPSI enjoy complimentary meals with each shift, discounts at local businesses as well and transportation discounts. We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.