Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Bell / Valet - The Osprey - Full Time - Summer Seasonal - Beaver Creek, CO
Beaver Creek: At the gate, you leave everyday life behind. That's why people travel to Beaver Creek, Colorado from all over the world, and many make it a tradition. The drama of rock and sky, the sheer grandeur of this place, is one reason. That it is North America's World Cup mountain is another. It is also a place of intimacy. A private resort hidden from view, with the power to bring people together.
The Bell / Valet is responsible for welcoming guests in a warm, friendly, prompt and professional manner. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Anticipating guests' needs, responding promptly and acknowledging all guests, despite how busy or the time of day
- Daily cleaning of entry way, driveway, and sidewalks, standards maintained in front of house and common areas
- Issuing valet ticket, removing luggage from vehicles and places in front lobby
- Leading guests to the first available Guest Service Attendant and to other requested destinations in the resort
- Timely delivery and retrieval of guest vehicle
- Responding to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operations, directions to local attractions and restaurants according to guests needs
- Timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amenities, faxes, letters, flowers, boxes, and various other items to guestrooms
- Utilizing all guest profiles, names and preferences accordingly
- Handling confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity
- Managing front drive objectively to organize short term parking, ensure that cars on not parked illegally or in violation of association agreements, administer parking violations and maintain complete control of all cars parked on the premises
- Performing all duties associated with valet, bell, concierge and maintenance
- Performing the daily tasks according to the brand standards and those set forth by the front office manager
The Bellperson must also maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor and ethics in dealing with both guests and co-workers. He/She must ensure good safety practices of guests and employees throughout the hotel, participate in training classes set up by The Osprey, RockResorts, and Vail Resorts, comply with all resort policies, procedures, and standards of operation.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently - required
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- At least 1 year of hospitality / guest service experience in property of similar size and quality - required
- Must have or be able to obtain a Colorado driver's license upon hire - required
- Ability to drive vehicle with standard transmission (manual) - required
- Must have an acceptable driving record - required
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must enjoy working with the public and have strong telephone skills
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds - required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time without sitting - required
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and evenings - required
- Resume - preferred
- Must be able to work the entire season - required
- In-person interviews - preferred
The budgeted range starts at $9.30. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus...
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 314007