Department: Guest Services
Position: Bell Attendant
Status: Full -Time Summary:
A Bell Attendant at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is one of the first points of contact the guest has while staying at the resort! Our Bell Attendant plays an integral role in ensuring the guest arrival and departure is seamless and memorable. Company Background:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine "100 Best Companies to Work For" rankings every year since 1998. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Greets guests who arrive by private car and assists guests as they come out of their vehicles. Issues appropriate valet parking ticket to guests when Door Staff is unavailable.
- Opens hotel doors for all guests and gives verbal welcome when not parking or retrieving guest cars.
- Provides guests with directions, recommendations, and information about the city and its attractions. Hails taxis as needed.
- Greets all guest passing through lobby and offers them assistance
- Greets guests and escorts them to their rooms. Delivers luggage to room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive. Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups.
- Adheres to Lead With Care standards that were created in partnership with John Hopkins
Ideal candidate will have:
US work authorization is required
- 1-2 years previous Bell/Valet/Door experience in a hotel/resort preferred
- Must have excellent English communication skills and be able to multitask
- Must be able to stand/walk/run for eight-hour shift
- Be able to work in desert climate
- Flexible schedule required for AM, Mid and PM shifts
- Must be available holidays & weekends
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf