More than a spa resort, health retreat, or luxury hotel, Miraval Austin is an unrivaled wellbeing space that puts purpose and people at our core, serving as a catalyst for changing lives and celebrating individuality . We are currently seeking a Full Time Bartender to share our Vision - to be the most imaginative, authentic and meaningful wellness experience. We are currently looking for candidates who can work between 2:30pm - 11:00pm. Bartenders are responsible for providing libations and offering customized recommendations during our indoor evening shifts and our mid-day pool shifts. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position will also assist in the making of coffees, smoothies and cleaning of the bar. This position offers opportunity for conversation, creativity and allows for building on one's style and previous bartending experiences. Preferred candidates will have understanding of state and local serving guidelines. If you have experience as a bartender, we would love to hear from you! Miraval Austin is a non-tipping/service charge property, so we offer a competitive base pay to help insure income stability.
As part of the Hyatt and Miraval family, we offer a complete benefits package including
- Robust PTO Policy
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time colleagues.
- Free parking and colleague meal.
- Complementary and discount Hyatt nights.
- Use of facilities, ability to participate in classes, and discounts on Spa services.
- 401(k) and ESPP.
Miraval Austin's Life in Balance Spa is honored to receive not only one, but two distinguished awards in 2020 - North America's Best Resort Spa and Texas' Best Resort Spa. We are seeking candidates who are driven and committed to helping us achieve continued success. Miraval colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Miraval Austin demonstrates a relentless commitment to a creating a safe working environment for all colleagues and guests with comprehensive protocols and training. Current safety procedures in place include:
- Accredited as a Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR™ Facility which recognizes Miraval Austin as a showcase example of commitment to ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our employees, customers, and stakeholders.
- All Colleagues required to complete a wellness screening and temperature check upon arrival for their shift.
- All colleagues required to wear masks at all times, in addition to other PPE (gloves, smocks, faceshields, etc.) as required by their position.
- Guests must wear masks inside (with minimal exceptions) and outside if they are not able to socially distance.
- Guests complete a health screening upon arrival