In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Located in the heart of the Florida Keys, and embodying the essence of a tropical paradise and island escape, the Pierres restaurant beckons guests to relax, "be yourself", and create treasured memories with family, friends, or colleagues. Its fresh sophistication - evoking the textures of its environmentally diverse surroundings - complements the spirited tradition of barefoot elegance, genuine service, and warm hospitality that personifies this legendary island. Its lush palm-fringed grounds, contemporary island décor, and diverse coastal cuisine will continue to define Pierres as a destination for both leisure and business, and champion its storied reputation as the pioneer of luxury dining in the Florida Keys.
I. Job Summary
The Bartender serves guests at any of the Cheeca Lodge & Spa bar locations and ensures guest delight.
II. Job Responsibilities
Guest Service Management
* Greet and make all guests feel welcomed.
* Use the guest's name at least three times during the interaction.
* Ensure guest satisfaction by engaging in conversation.
* Understand and answer all questions pertaining to beverage and menu offerings.
* Take drink and food orders from guests and servers, and process in a timely manner.
* Remain attentive to guests, adhering to or exceeding service standards.
* After taking payment, thank the guest and ask if there is anything else that the guest might want.
* Present a clean and professional appearance at all times.
* Maintain a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
* Ensure guest satisfaction by responding to guest inquiries with accurate information and a positive attitude.
* Promote hotel amenities and services to guests using personal knowledge and effective selling techniques.
* Welcome and effectively resolve guest questions, issues, and complaints with supervisor assistance as needed.
* Be continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of safety and hygiene.
* Open bar, stocking as outlined in the bar inventory. Close bar according to bar closing procedures.
* Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of bar to provide the best appearance possible.
* Maintain cleanliness standards in order to satisfy local health department and State Board of Health requirements.
* After the shift is over, log any guest or bar issues that occurred.
* Lock all liquor cabinets, doors, coolers at the end of the p.m. shift.
* Control allocated guest checks by following established check-use procedures and legibly documenting all required information as guest orders are taken and processed.
* Post beverage charges and compute final guest check.
* Handle cash, credit card, currency conversions and other financial transactions.
* Receive proper payment from guests and ensure accuracy of guest check and method of payment.
* Ensure the security of guest payment information.
Perform other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED
Skills and Experience (Essential)
* At least18 years of age
* Experience as a bartender in a reputable business location
* Basic computer skills
* Must be able to speak, read and write English and have basic food/beverage knowledge
* Must be able to work well under pressure while retaining tact and composure when resolving guest complaints
|Address||81600 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL, 33036 View map|
|restaurant Style||Fine Dining|