We are looking for a Part Time Casino Barback that will provide friendly and excellent service to every guest as well as keep the casino bar area clean and stocked at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of services to guest and cocktail servers by assisting bartender with their job functions.
* Knowledge of Beers, wines, liquors and non-alcoholic products including dry goods.
* Knowledge of tapping and removing beer kegs.
* Knowledge of SNHD protocol.
* Communicate effectively with management for any product missing or out of date.
* Collaborate with management team and bartenders to perform regular inventories, ascertain par levels for items and compile weekly orders.
* Maintains the cleanliness and appearance of the bar tops, bar wells, floors, coolers and related job storage.
* Maintains par stock levels during and before end of shift.
* Process all requisition from beverage vendors and/or any warehouse confirming all items were properly ordered and received.
* Distribute all orders to the appropriate locations.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift and bend.
* Perform all other job-related duties as requested.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Recommended Casino Barback experience but not required. Must be 21 years old. Must have or be able to acquire a valid NV Health Card, TAM and Non-Gaming Card. Be able to reach, bend, pull and lift up to 30 lbs.
Must be able to work in an environment with exposure to secondhand smoke and high noise levels.
see above for details