The primary function of a bartender is to provide timely, accurate and friendly service while preparing the highest quality cocktails to our guests. The bartender serves beverages in a professional manner, provides sincere service through actions that display self-confidence, grace and courtesy.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and common drink recipes.
- Set-up bar including all liquor, mixers, ice, garnishes, glassware and supplies.
- Prepare and serves beverages in a prompt and professional manner in accordance with established standards and responsible alcohol service.
- Greets quests pleasantly as they approach the banquet bar.
- Adheres to established pouring standards and drink recipes to provide a consistent product to the guests and to control costs.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of all service areas in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Work quickly and safely at all times.
- Maintain and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Actively participates in Safety Programs and abides by all injury reporting and safety behavior requirements.
- Participates in and supports hotel efforts towards community service, sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.