With genuine care and consideration of our guests' expectations, you will be responsible for setting up assigned tables for our banquet functions. You will warmly and enthusiastically serve our guests ensuring they have everything they desire including but not limited to; alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables.Essential Functions
- Enjoy taking pride in your organization skills and efficient work ethic while completing pre function side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards to exceed guest and co-associate expectations
- Be attentive and proactive as you attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties
- Educate yourself and be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws
- Be attentive and follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO's)
- Express your eye for detail while setting tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
- Experience. Two years' previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Food and beverage service. Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol.
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
A qualified applicant is a "people person" who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.Property Introduction
Revive your spirit and find your balance at The Westin at The Woodlands. Situated in the heart of The Woodlands, TX, our stunning, contemporary hotel overlooks Waterway Square and sits just steps from the upscale shopping, fine dining and world-class entertainment of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. Keep your workout on track in our WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio or enjoy a refreshing dip in our shimmering outdoor infinity pool. Weddings and corporate meetings find their home in more than 28,000 square feet of versatile meeting and event space. Coupled with thoughtful planning services and innovative catering menus, our Houston hotel helps you craft dynamic events in The Woodlands, TX. Our hotel guest rooms feature the latest technology, modern amenities and personalized touches like the Westin Heavenly® Bed and the spa-like Heavenly® Bath. Indulge yourself with an in-room massage from Zeel Spa®. Here at Westin we position guests for relaxation and productivity during your stay in Houston.Company Introduction
Our team members are the true soul of our company. We think differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter - our guests, our clients, our team and our communities. We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent, integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the true soul of our company. We invite you to join us on this journey.