Pyramid Hotel Group is fast growing leader in hotel management and seeks a strong, experienced leader to grow along with our company, and to be a part of the culture that puts its people first.
We are currently seeking a dynamic hotel Assistant General Manager for our Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown hotel which boasts 222 Guestrooms and Suites and over 2,000 square feet of meeting space, located at the tip of Lake Union in beautiful Seattle, WA
Designed to be a "fast track" to a General Manager Role within the organization, this is a highly empowering position requiring high energy and the ability to motivate, cultivate and mentor a high performance team devoted to achieving the highest standards of guest satisfaction and exceptional service. We value forward thinking and progressive and creative personalities. We provide the resources, you provide the leadership, inspiration and results!
Reporting to the General Manager, the Assistant General Manager will direct and coordinate activates of hotel to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize its full potential with a balanced focus on people, product and profit.
- Supervise all department heads with the exception of the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Maintain positive relations with staff through timely complete communication of all items concerning their areas of supervision individually and a department as a whole.
- Assists in creating the hotel's annual budget and monitors the performance of the hotel throughout the year.
- Follow up with vendors on missing or incorrect invoices.
- Complete vendor billing statement reconciliation and maintain an organized tracking system for recurring invoices, leases, contracts, and due/renewal dates of each.
- Analyze with each department head their goals identified and the action steps to achieve them within the identified length of time.
- Monitor progress on a set schedule and report achievements and problem areas to the General Manager, their effect on profitability and stability of hotel operations.
- Insure a positive guest experience through quality and safety of the hotel product.