In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
There are many reasons you would like working for Superhost Enterprise . While we believe a job well done is its own reward, we also realize that benefits for full-time employees like health insurance, vacation time, and competitive compensation are valuable incentives. We want our associates to enjoy coming to work, and we strive to maintain a friendly, family-like atmosphere at both the property-level and our corporate offices. Employee integrity is reciprocated through mutual respect and forthright communication. We appreciate the strong work ethic of our associates and believe in promoting from within when possible. We understand that the success of our company is directly proportional to the success of our associates, and we empower them to achieve their best. No matter the position, Superhost Enterprise delivers constant training and support for a rewarding career.
We welcomes strong, qualified applicants to apply for the position of ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER for
The best applicants will have Marriott experience, and a focus service background. Top candidates will have 2 years as Assistant General Manager experience. Or Font Desk and/or Housekeeping Management select service brands.
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for managing the daily hotel operations to achieve the planned goals for the hotel and compliance with all management company and brand standards. The Assistant General Manager is expected to demonstrate leadership in helping the execution of sales & marketing initiatives, financial planning, analysis, and management; extraordinary guest service, team member development, and overall operations excellence.
Assistant General Manager Requirements
· Strong Leadership Skills
· Excellent Communication Skills--both oral and written to relate to guests and staff
· Desire and ability to exceed guests Customer Service expectations
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong dedication to training and development of staff
· Planning and Organizational ability
· Basic accounting knowledge
· Computer Skills
· Dedication to excellence in all areas
· At least two years of Marriott brand experience or equivalent preferred.
· Available and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
|Address||500 Rodeo Center Boulevard, Mesquite, TX, 75149 View map|