Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club is looking for a talented Assistant Food & Beverage Manager for their prestigious Monarch Bay Beach Club!
Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club is located in Orange County, California in the coastal town of Dana Point adjacent to Laguna Beach. When you join this team you will be living on one of the nation's top vacation destinations with year-round sunshine, pictureque beaches, premire attractions and a lively dining and arts scene. The city of Dana Point played an iconic role in the emergence of California's surf culture and today is celebrated for its laid-back vibe and fun, active lifestyle. Perched on 175 acres atop a 150-foot seaside bluff, this AAA Five Diamond property boasts 400+ rooms, 110,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space combined, and 8 dining options.
The ideal candidate for this exciting role will be an energetic floor operations manager who has the ability to succed in a fast paced, high volume, private club setting. This position will report into the Club General Manager and assist in overseing a team of 40+. At least 1-2 years of supervisory experience is required, and luxury hotel/fine dining experience is a huge plus! For additional information on the property, please visit:
An Assistant Manager of Food and Beverage is responsible for assisting in the daily management of activities and services of all hotel food and beverage operations (kitchens, restaurants, banquets, lounges, room service, coffee shops, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Manager of Food and Beverage, you would be responsible for assisting in the daily management of activities and services of all hotel food and beverage operations (kitchens, restaurants, banquets, lounges, room service, coffee shops, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
What are we looking for?
- Assist in the management of all Food and Beverage operations to include, but not limited to, guest service, food and beverage quality, inventory management, outlet reservations and occupancy, systems management, budget and forecasting, marketing, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure consistency in food quality and presentation and monitor cost and portion controls
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolve guest concerns
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and training team members
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!