This position is based in Santa Fe, NM. Relocation assistance may be provided.
Assistant Director of Finance
We are seeking an Assistant Director of Finance who will provide continuous leadership and guidance in matters relating to the financial operations of the hotel.The positionwill report directly to the Director of Finance.Responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Managing the accounting team in all areas of hiring, training, coaching, performance evaluation, and disciplinary matters
- Preparing financial operating statements and reports in accordance with company policy in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitoring hotel internal controls and creating and implementing operating procedures and controls for the hotel.
- Ensure the preparation and delivery of audit working papers to facilitate corporate reporting deadlines.
- Coordinating the reconciliation of bank accounts, balance sheet accounts, and fixed asset accounting operations.
- Ensuring proper, timely payment of fees for licenses, permits, regulatory contracts, and insurance policies.
- Directing cash management activities to ensure proper use and timely availability of funds.
- Preparing the department payroll on a monthly basis and acting as backup resort payroll administrator
- This position is based in Santa Fe, NM.