In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
· Review and approve the daily revenue report and ensure all ledgers and tax amount is in balanced.
· Ensure the daily credit card balance is settled every day according to PMS system.
· Provides status of financial condition by analyzing financial data of operations results including Daily Labor Report.
· Ensures hotel operation is in good condition. If there is any emergency repair, please notify to Director of Operation and Area of Director of Finance for approval.
· Supervise all House Account Balance, Group Master Account Balance and Account Receivable Balance.
· Communicating with all operation managers if there is any procedure is not followed the company SOP.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending the weekly Sales & Service Meeting. Reviewing all MTD every department checkbook and bring to Director of Operation’s attention if some account expense runs very higher during the month.
· Reviewing and approve the purchase order.
· Review and approve the weekly payroll with paymaster and transmit the payroll on time.
· Review and approve the weekly AP invoice package before it is sent to corporate office every Tuesday.
· Prepare the weekly payroll scheduler and reporting the prior weekly payroll cost to Area Director of Finance.
· Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Working with revenue manager to complete the monthly hotel revenue forecast, including recommending plans to minimize the cost of operation. The forecast report will be needed to Area Director of Finance by 25th of each month for review.
· Preparing the monthly closing tasks as per Marshall’s month end checklist.
· Review and approve the monthly F&B inventory with F&B Director to ensure the assets are correct and accurate.
· Review and analysis the monthly operation cost and prepare the P&L Variance report.
· Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Minimum of 2 years’ related experience, including at least 5 years of supervisory experience
· Must be proficient in MS Word, Microsoft Excel and other applicable computer systems
· Familiarity with Hilton OnQ PMS system, POS system within the Hospitality Industry preferred
|Address||3 Tower Center Boulevard, East Brunswick, NJ, 08816 View map|