The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results. What will I be doing?
As the Administrative Assistant for Marketing and Loyalty, you will lead all administrative tasks supporting the Senior Vice President. Are you detail-focused, organized, and enjoy multi-tasking? If so, this is the role for you. You will be responsible for calendar management, domestic and international travel itineraries, meeting and event planning, and departmental logistics.
We believe Hospitality is not just a job; it is a journey of self-discovery, growth, community, and culture. Our Administrative professionals deliver exceptional experiences to their executives, peers, and Team members. Can you keep things confidential? Your leader is highly visible with daily interactions with the C-suite and high-profile external partners; confidentiality is vital. If you are efficient, resourceful, a good problem solver, and organized, this could be your role. Assuring a timely, steady completion of workload is key to success in this position.
More specifically, you will:
- Thoughtfully route calls and emails to appropriate Team Members on behalf of the executive
- Prepare business letters, agendas, and presentations, typically using Microsoft Office
- Successfully partner with internal departments resolving day-to-day administrative challenges
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion • Handle inventory of assets and supplies for current Team Members and assist with onboarding new Team Members
- Coordinate multiple project calendars to ensure timely delivery
- Support team VPs as needed - short-term coverage and potentially long-term assignments
- Assist with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment, and storage
- Schedule and handle all meetings, interviews, events, and other similar activities for the executive and performing general office support
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports to include submitting and reconciling expense reports
In addition to the performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of various supportive functions. The percentage of time performing each function is solely determined by the supervisor based upon the company's particular requirements.What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both written and verbally
- Experience accurately proofing and editing written communications for content and grammar
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Teammate, who builds positive relationships, exhibit diplomacy among executives and earns trust
- Problem-solving skills to solve problems optimally and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Degree/GED
- Five (5) years of administrative experience
- Experience with MS Office Suite or related software and programs
- Experience with virtual collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams and Cisco WebEx
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What is it like working for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced proficiency in Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience supporting a global Marketing team
- Experience with Concur: travel and expense system
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.