The Accounting Clerk is responsible for AR, AP, payroll, and assisting with month-end journal entries and procedures. The Accounting Clerk will provide excellent customer service to department and associates alike. .Essential Functions
- Prepares Daily Revenue Report for department managers including reconciles and posts daily revenue and payment activity
- Assist with the month-end close process by preparing journal entries, reviewing and completing assigned month-end functions while also performing reconciliations and maintain documentation related to balance sheet accounts
- Code and submit miscellaneous invoices for payment
- Reconcile and provide detailed billing for event programs. Reconcile and provide detailed billing in the form of monthly statements to unit owners
- Accounts payable duties
- High school diploma or equivalent required Two or four year degree in accounting preferred
- Must have strong financial competence
- Must be able to perform in a highly confidential environment
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel & Outlook
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Enjoy a truly local stay at Hotel Lincoln in the heart of Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood. Playful, authentic hospitality and unscripted experiences await at the eclectic boutique property, featuring sweeping views of Lake Michigan and downtown Chicago. We're one of the closest boutique hotels to Wrigley Field, DePaul University, Lincoln Park Zoo, Steppenwolf Theatre, Second City Comedy Club, and the north side's best music venues, like Park West and the Metro.Company Introduction
Our team members are the true soul of our company. We think differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone we encounter - our guests, our clients, our team and our communities. We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent, integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the true soul of our company. We invite you to join us on this journey.