Position Purpose: To ensure the hotel guests, associates, and hotel property are maintained in a safe and secure environment
• Performs security rounds of the hotel in the following areas: restaurants, lobby area, associate entrance, banquet areas, guest floors, and service areas
• Visit all parking areas and all locations requiring special attention as required
• Responds immediately to emergency incidents and security requests
• Ensures maximum guest, associate, and hotel safety and security at all times
• Reports in writing on all activities during each shift before leaving the hotel, oral reports and emergency notifications delivered as directed
• Monitors associates leaving and entering the hotel
• Collect all package passes and parcels taken from the hotel
• Monitor security of the receiving dock
• Lock lodges and out buildings.
• Perform cooler temperature checks.
• Operate the Dispatch Center consisting of monitoring CCTV, fire panel, issue radios and keys, answer phones, dispatching calls, answering phone, log incidents.
• Confiscates all unauthorized parcels and notifies the Security Supervisor and department head
• Perform all necessary clerical requirements of the security department under the supervision of the Security Director and Supervisor
• Conduct monthly inspections of grounds, fire extinguishers, light poles, first aid kits, etc.
• Protects hotel from admission of undesirables and others not conducting legitimate business within the premises.
• Previous experience in a security or law enforcement role.
• Knowledge of local laws and ordinances.
• Customer service mentality.
• Must be computer literate.
This position reports to the Security Director.
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Job Description