Supervisor, Insurance Team
Supervisor, Insurance Team
Who We Are
At Oakwood, the foundation of our success is our culture which is centered on our Associates who passionately strive to meet the needs of our clients and guests every day. We foster collaborative team environments, career development opportunities, and award winning training and development programs to transform your job into a career with Oakwood.
As the founder and leader in the temporary housing industry, Oakwood Temporary Housing is the largest provider of high-quality, furnished and unfurnished apartments throughout the world as a spacious hotel alternative. Today, Oakwood operates throughout North America, Asia and Europe. Oakwood's annual revenue exceeds $600 million, employs 3,000 Associates, and manages 15,000 residences worldwide.
DO YOU EXCEL AT LEADERSHIP, TRAINING and DRIVING TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE RESULTS?
Look no further than the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader. At Oakwood Worldwide’s Insurance Housing Solutions Team, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. The Insurance Housing Solutions Team is a very successful growing division of Oakwood Worldwide and; is the premier resource for insurance professionals and displaced policyholders seeking emergency housing assistance. Oakwood promotes from within!
We are seeking a customer service driven leader. In this role, you will lead and supervise a group of 10-20 associates. You will be responsible for evaluating operating effectiveness, monitoring performance expectations and provide timely performance feedback.
Location: Off the I-17 at the Dunlap exit near the Metro Center
Customer Service – Hospitality - Insurance
What’s In It for You?
The Supervisor on the Insurance Housing Solutions Team has access to ongoing training programs and are part of a team dedicated to creating the happiest guests in an empowering environment. Oakwood also has recognition and awards plus competitive compensation and benefits:
Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and Prescription Drug Programs / Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D / Short and Long Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance for Family Members / Multifaceted Learning Opportunities / Educational Reimbursement / Paid Vacation & Sick Leave / Child Care Reimbursement / Direct Deposit Payroll and much more!
What Your Day Is Like
* Select, hire, evaluate, train, coach and counsel staff
* Assess associate performance and provide timely feedback on development opportunities designed to enhance service quality and associate growth
* Develop, support and manage team and department goals and set expectations with associates for key performance indicators and hold accountable
* Review attendance, punctuality and time off; and approve timesheets
* Design and develop training manuals, training sessions, and training development
* Implement new technology, tools, operating processes and critical performance metrics for measuring and ensuring operational effectiveness
* Provide support to associates in regard to procedural and technical issues
* Promote a productive work environment by providing prompt resolution of associate and operational issues
* Recommend and implement strategies to ensure insurance goals and objectives are met
Best Candidates Will Have
* Ability to interact and influence in an engaging manner, creating a positive environment
* Ability to make decisions and lead by example; demonstrated leadership
* Ability to adapt to an ever changing, high energy, high volume environment
* Exceptional organization, interpersonal, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
* 3+ years lead or supervisor experience in a sales, insurance, and service call center environment
* 7+ years sales, insurance, and customer service experience preferred
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Experience with call monitoring systems
* Experience presenting to internal and external clients
* Intermediate with Microsoft Word and strong Excel desired
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed...