Dallas Country Club
Location: US - TX - Dallas
Dallas Country Club is currently seeking a qualified individual for preventative Maintenance position for the AM and PM shift. DCC, founded in 1896, is the most exclusive and prestigious private club in the area and we pride ourselves on hiring the best of the best.
This position will assist the Chief Engineer with clubhouse repairs and general maintenance needed for equipment, furniture, and building structure.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of extensive general maintenance experience
* Working knowledge of appliance repair
* Requires ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally throughout the work week, but may lift 20 - 25 pounds regularly during work shift.
* Basic Electrical Knowledge
* Ability to receive verbal and written direction
* High school diploma or equivalent
All full-time employees are offered benefits which begin the 1st of the following month after a 60 Day Waiting Period. The benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability. PTO will begin after a 90 Day Waiting Period.
6:00am-2:30pm for the AM Shift
2:30 - 11:00pm for the PM Shift
Days of the week may vary, needs to be available on weekends, holidays and nights.
Dallas Country Club will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation and/or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to DCC.